Thursday, April 07, 2005

Sunday Blitz? (Is that a word?)

If blitz isn't a word, My claim will now stand upon that word, but what should it mean?
By the way Jim...That bus is Pimp!
So yeah, this sunday I have a big day scheduled, and the woods take up most of the time so I've sectioned it off,
1st hour- Meeting room
  • After everyone has arrived that are going to be there, we will discuss the camp, and whatever other topics come to mind, on the twisted scapes of our brains (don't mind me I had caffeine earlier; 1 coffee, 1 tea; both were loaded with sugar!)

2nd hour-Science Lab

  • Learning the water quality testing equipment.

Next 5 or so hours

  • Exploring the woods, getting samples from the ponds, exploring, bring equipment back, test samples so we learn equipment by example, then go back out exploring!

(Note: I like exploring! <('.'<))

~Kit Kat

Kit Kat:

Indeed, BLITZ is a word. It usually conatates some IMMENSE ACTION!

Best,

Jim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home