Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Thanks To Sherry Kuchon! (3-15)

See the above heading for the magic password! Anyway I am glad to hear that this meeting is still in a forward position. I also think it would be beneficial to go over the graphics design for this presentation considering that the agenda is still in the bank. I also was thinking about that idea of turning lemons into lemonade quite frequently because I thought something else was going on. I don't think anyone would appreciate what I was thinking so I decided to keep my words soft and sweet.

Thanks to Sherry, because without you this meeting wouldn't be possible! Your other efforts are to numerous to mention! She is number one in my book!

Best to all, -John Ott

Well folks, it appears the prize goes to Mr. Ott for being the slueth of the moment. Much continued success John (SEE posting of PRIZE on his blog-site).

Best,

Jim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home