Monday, November 22, 2004

THIS / Just In

Hey Guy's:

We will be rescheduling our meeting today (per Renee / see below) for sometime next week. Please pass the word. We will of course meet on Sunday to continue our efforts on behalf of same as usual.

Best,

Jim

Hi Renee:

Thanks for the response. We will be looking forward to hearing from you regarding the rescheduling of the conference call with wild enthusiasm.

Hope the Holidays find you well.

Best,

Jim

From: Renee M. Kaspar [mailto:renee.kaspar@verizon.net] Sent: Monday, November 22, 2004 10:28 AMTo: James RossSubject: RE:

Hi there Jim,

Thanks for your support and enthusiasm !! I did not schedule the call today - primarily because some folks couldn't make it and also because I did not hear back from Katelyn. We choose 2 young leaders to be part of the steering committee and neither of them had responded - I was a bit concerned and I was getting ready to follow-up before picking two other representatives. So I am glad to see the energy is still there ! This is great news. I am thinking about putting the meeting together some time next week, but I need to check in with my planning partner to make sure that works for her. I know she is leaving for a vacation soon. Our goal is make sure we have some primary funders on the phone, some planners and some young folks. Our initial intention was to keep the steering committee small about 10 or so people until we saw the need to grow it out - if you've read the preliminarily straw man it had a series of questions I was hoping the committee could begin to answer so that we could define scope and get a budget going to then seek out money. I don't see your participation as anything but positive, but I do want to double check with Carol Gorelick as she is helping to facilitating. I want to make sure it okay to have a larger group than what we initially planned for the first call. Our goal in keeping it small up front was streamlined efficiency so we can at least get things rolling quickly. But your enthusiasm is certainly a wonderful addition and I am just thrilled ! Give me a couple days to get back to you on all.

Happy Thanksgiving week !
Renee

Renee M. Kaspar
4 Westland Street
Watertown, MA 02472
617.924.8714
renee.kaspar@verizon.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home