Thursday, October 21, 2004

Civility Center Weighs In on Sol Conference

Hi guy's: (FYI from Kent Roberts of the Civility Center)

Jim,

Thanks again for all you did last week! I like what you are planning with the students. Whatever we do, it should have those students front and center. I would be very interested in leveraging the students ideas to the cross section of our community. I believe there are many organizations that would love to have the students present. This week is out for me but I do have some time next week. Right now my weekends are filled up with family activities but my weekday nights and days can be available. later - Kent

-----Original Message-----
From: James Ross [mailto:Jross2@earthlink.net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2004 8:14 AM
To: kent.roberts@civilitycenter.org
Subject: FW: Need email address please ASAP!!

Kent: (FYI)

Debriefing? Let me know what your thoughts might be.

Best,

Jim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home